About This Project
Type Layout – Six Page Spread
For this Design Project students create a six page Magazine layout. Project Specifications:
Utilize the body copy provided to create this Six Page Magazine Spread. A link to the article will be provided in addition to links to the 7 images for this assignment.
Create a Six Page Spread in InDesign. Two-Up (Each Page 8.5in X 11in, two pages = 17in width X 11in height). Front Cover of Magazine must include the following: Headline, Sub-Head, Cover Image, Include any other Typographic Design Elements you feel contribute to the overall design for a professional look and feel. For the Remaining 5 Pages include the following:
- Body Text
- At Least Two Drop Quotes
- 7 Images (you may crop the images and adjust them as needed to fit your design – you may use Photoshop as needed to adjust these images)
- Include captions for the images
- Clearly defined typographic elements, such as Drop Caps, Text Wrapping, Varied Spacing and Kerning.
- Page Numbering
- Must provide adequate room for gutter and binding of the Magazine
- Check Spelling and Grammar